A Power of Attorney: A Way to Avoid a Costly Court Battle

In the event of a loved one becoming incapacitated in Georgia, many people have to resort to seeking the appointment of a Guardian and Conservator through a formal petition in a local probate court. ¬†Currently, this involves a process where  →

Using a Will to Appoint a Guardian for your Minor Children

As mentioned in an earlier post, even though a couple may not have enough assets that could warrant a great deal of estate planning, if you have minor children, it is still extremely important that you get a will done.  →