Direct (404) 445.7799
Todd Larsen represents clients who seek help in the areas of Estate, Tax, and Business Planning and Formation. Further, Mr. Larsen is also skilled in Estate and Probate Litigation as well as Estate Administration.
Prior to attending law school, Mr. Larsen received his Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Georgia in 2002, during that time he served as a legislative intern for the Georgia House of Representatives. Thereafter, Mr. Larsen entered into law school and received his Juris Doctorate from Georgia State University College of Law in 2007, graduating magna cum laude. Mr. Larsen continued his studies and earned a legal masters degree (LL.M.) in taxation law from the University of Alabama in 2010.
Mr. Larsen is an active member of the Lutheran Church of the Redeemer in midtown and several charities throughout Atlanta. Mr. Larsen regularly provides free legal services for low or no income clients through Atlanta Legal Aid. He also provides pro bono services to artists, musicians, songwriters, filmmakers, authors, and art organizations through Georgia Lawyers for the Arts. Additionally, Mr. Larsen has served on the board of Ten Thousand Villages of Atlanta, a non-profit organization devoted to ensuring fair trade and fair wages for skilled artisans and workers throughout the world. Also, Mr. Larsen has served on the Advisory Council for PAWS Atlanta, which is a non-profit organization that serves as a no-kill animal shelter for the Atlanta area. In his spare time, Mr. Larsen enjoys attending the Atlanta Opera, the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra, practicing his trumpet, watching independent films, and collecting vinyl records.
Areas of Practice:
- Estate Planning
- LGBTQ Estate Planning
- Estate Litigation and Administration
- Business/Tax Law and Litigation
- General Litigation
- All State Courts in Georgia, including the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court of Georgia
- Federal Court for the Northern District of Georgia
- United States Tax Court
- 2016 Attorney of the Year for Georgia Lawyers for the Arts
- 2015 Georgia Trend Legal Elite for Taxes/Estates/Trusts (as selected by fellow peers)
- 2016 Georgia Trend Legal Elite for Taxes/Estates/Trusts (as selected by fellow peers)
- State v. Bair, 303 Ga. App. 183 (2010); won motions hearing in trial court and decision was upheld on appeal.